Edelrid Hand Cruiser Right
• Approved rope diameter: 8 - 13 mm
• Material: Aluminum
• Certification: EN 12841-B, EN 567
• CE marking: CE 0123
• Weight: 200 g
Ergonomically shaped hand ascender for a comfortable ascent on the rope. The curved design increases comfort and reduces friction in the system. A large eyelet allows several carabiners to be attached; a smaller eyelet slightly higher is ideal for setting up a directional anchor. Besides, the secondary hand can comfortably grasp the HAND CRUISER at the top during ascent.
- The upper part of the ascender can be grasped with the other hand for two-handed ascents
- Cams for optimal grip on iced or muddy ropes
- Right-hand/ left-hand version in different colours for easy identification
- For 8.0–13.0 mm diameter kernmantel ropes
Questions & Answers
Q: Can a single pulley be used on a zipline?
A: Single pulley is not meant to be used on zipline but it could be used on safety rope along zipline or for industrial weight bearing system.
Q: Can we use Edelrid Rail pulley on wire rope?
A: Yes, Edelrid Rail pulley can be used with synthetic rope & wire rope both.
Q: What is the difference between elevator & hand cruiser?
A: Both are hand ascenders or jumarthat differs in following features:
Eyelets (Large & Small) in Hand cruiser for attaching carabiner
Weight: 200 gms (Hand cruiser) & 220 gms (Elevator)
|Country of Origin||China|
|GST Rate(in Percentage)||18%|