Edelrid Performance Static 11 mm 100 Mtr - Night
• Load capacity Figure of Eight: 22 Kn
• Strength with sewn termination: 24 kn
• Diameter: 11 mm
• Core proportion: 59%
• Knotability: 1.0
• Sheath proportion: 41%
• Weight: 79 gm (per meter)
• Schrinkage H20: 4.1%
• Static elongation: 3.4%
• Load capacity: 34 Kn
• Country of origin: Germany
• CE marking: CE 0123
• Certification: EN 1891 Type A
• Material : Polyamide
• Color: Night
Semi-static kernmantle rope that impresses with higher abrasion resistance, lower elongation, and balanced handling.
Combines superb abrasion resistance and low elongation with excellent handling. High-quality kernmantel construction provides excellent value for money.
- Tracer threads on the sheath to indicate rope diameter
- Multiple-wound core for highest breaking strength
- Thermo Shield treatment for perfect handling
- 11mm version is approved for use with ActSafe ascenders
SKU CODE: ROPEDPE049
Questions & Answers
Q: What is the difference between static rope & dynamic rope?
A: Static ropes has No to very low stretchability whereas dynamic rope has around 5-10% elasticity making them ideal for climbing.
Q: Are Edelrid Climbing ropes UIAA certified?
A: Yes, all Edelrid climbing ropes are UIAA certified.
Q: In what dia is static rope available?
A: Static rope is available in 9 mm to 12 mm diameter in length of 100 mtr & 200 mtr.
Q: Is multicolor option available in ropes?
A: The static rope is available in White & Black color only. and the dynamic rope is available in Blue, Red or multi color one as per availability.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Activity||Climbing, Industrial Safety/Applications|
|GST Rate(in Percentage)||12%|