Petzl DJINN Axess 12 Cm
• Major axis Strength: 23 kN
• Minor axis Strength: 8 kN
• Open Gate Strength: 9 kN
• Gate Opening: 24 mm
• Bent Gate Carabiner Opening: 27 mm
• Capacity: 24 mm
• Material(s): Aluminum Carabiner, Polyester Webbing, Rubber STRING
• Certification(s): CE EN 12275 type B, UIAA, CE EN 566.
Durable quickdraw for Crag Climbing
• The DJINN AXESS quickdraw is a reliable, durable solution for initiation to outdoor climbing. It has an AXESS sling and two DJINN carabiners: one straight-gate carabiner on top and one bent-gate carabiner on the bottom. The top carabiner, equipped with the Keylock system and a special nose shape, facilitates clipping and unclipping the anchor. The bottom carabiner is equipped with STRING sling protection to hold the carabiner in position and to facilitate clipping the rope.
• DJINN AXESS quickdraw designed for a great outdoor climbing debut.
• Large gate opening facilitates manipulations
• H-shaped cross section offers an improved strength/weight ratio
• Wider contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabinernose and Keylock system helps avoid the carabiner snagging during maneuvers
• DJINN straight gate (upper part of the draw): facilitates clipping and unclipping
• DJINN bent gate (lower part of the draw): facilitates clipping the rope
• Durable construction
• Lower end equipped with STRING to hold the Carabiner in position and protect the webbing from wear
|Country of Origin||France|
|GST Rate(in Percentage)||18%|