Aquapac SLR Camera Case
• Tough acrylic lens for top-quality photos and extra protection.
• Operate all controls easily through the supple TPU material.
• Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
• Colour: Cool Grey with grey shoulderstrap
• Materials: TPU with optically clear acrylic lens
• Waterproof Rating: IPX8
- Like most of our cases it'll float if you drop it in the drink.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and
closes with a simple twist of three levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
- Supplied with 5 x 2g desiccant sachets to absorb condensation in humid climates
(you can order extra ones).
What does 'Submersible' Mean?
The Aquaclip® sealing system used on this Aquapac has been independently tested by the world-famous Engineering Research Centre at Imperial College, London. It's guaranteed waterproof to the international standard IPX8, which is as waterproof as you can get. It means that if you really want to you can hold it 15ft/5m underwater for half an hour safe in the knowledge that the stuff inside will stay completely safe and dry.
What Size do I need?
Fits most consumer SLRs with standard lenses, including all bodies which use an APS/DX sensor, and some smaller bodies with full sensor. Canon 5D & 1D, Nikon D3 & D700 are too big.
Note: The lens is permanently attached, do not attempt to remove!
|Country of Origin
|GST Rate(in Percentage)